Celebrate Fall with October Promotions by Wolfgang Puck
Dust off your leiderhosen, Oktoberfest is back at Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas restaurants. Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill locations at both MGM Grand and Downtown Summerlin and Spago at The Forum Shops at Caesars will be celebrating with German-inspired menu items and beer specials beginning Sunday, October 1.
German-Style Pretzel, $10
Charcuterie and Cheese Board, $19
Crostini and olives
Pork Weinerschnitzel, $19
fingerling potatoes, mustard sauce
Goulash Sauerbraten, $22
Beef short rib, braised cabbage
German Chocolate Cake, $10
Caramelized pecans, toasted coconut
Sierra Nevada “Oktoberfest” Chico, CA, $8
Left Hand “Oktoberfest Märzen Lager” Longmont, CO, $9
Dogfish Head “Punkin’ Ale” Milton, DE, $9
JK’s Farmhouse “Northern Neighbour Cider” Flushing, MI, $14
FALL SPECIALS AT BAR & GRILL AT DOWNTOWN SUMMERLIN
Football season is back and at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Downtown Summerlin is in on the action. During all games aired on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays, all pizzas (with the exception of the Smoked Salmon pizza) will be half price. In addition, the restaurant has introduced $5, 16 oz. drafts of Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest to enjoy while you’re cheering on your favorite team. Be sure to try the new fall pizza – Fig & Prosciutto with fresh arugula and aged balsamic drizzle ($19sm/$29lg).
The restaurant has also rolled out new lunch and dinner menus. Some highlights include the:
- Endive Salad with bleu cheese, candied walnuts and shaved apple in a house made vinaigrette ($15) and the Bacon Burger, a new fan favorite, prepared with lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese, thick cut bacon and bacon aioli ($16).
Bar & Grill has also added 10 new offerings to its kids’ menu. Along with traditional bites, the restaurant will present more refined plates for the young adventurous eaters at heart.
- Chilled Edamame ($3), Crispy Calamari ($7), Sautéed Salmon and spinach ($12), and Grilled Steak with broccolini ($15), are some of the new additions that will be sure to please your little tots’ palates.
To make your reservation, please call the restaurant at 702.202.6300.
- Japanese Cheesecake ($15): Producing a light and airy texture that’s a hybrid between cheese and sponge cake, this dessert is served with pickled strawberries, sweetened condensed milk and a lime-shiso granita. The finishing touch is a merengue crisp that completes the trifecta of textures that will leave you coming back for more!
- Mango Yogurt Popsicle ($8): Let this new Rough CUTS dessert make it easier for you to kiss summer goodbye with its tropical notes and cooling textures. Beginning with a mango-yogurt popsicle, it joins tropical fruit compote and finished with a cilantro lime gel.
- Hazelnut Churros ($8): A sweet treat that’s always a crowd pleaser goes to this Rough CUTS churro arrangement. Complete with house made Cajeta and toasted hazelnuts, enjoy it now for a limited time!
- Spiked Lemon ($22): This tart-forward sweet with modern characteristics combines that of lemon cake with yuzu cream and Kalamansi gel. Finished with white chocolate and lime mousse accompaniments, the dessert is completed with a bright, lime-infused crunchy meringue.
- The Cube ($14): An ode to a candied walnut brownie, dark chocolate sea salt mousse along with chocolate liqueur sauce combines for a nutty after dinner sweet fix that is truly an art piece.
For more information on October promotions and more, please visit www.wolfgangpuck.com.
About Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group
The name Wolfgang Puck is synonymous with the best of restaurant hospitality and the ultimate in all aspects of the culinary arts. The award-winning restaurants in the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group include Chinois (Santa Monica); Cucina by Wolfgang Puck (Las Vegas); CUT (Bahrain, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, London, Singapore, New York City, Doha (2017)); Five Sixty (Dallas); Spago (Beverly Hills, Istanbul, Las Vegas, Maui and Singapore); The Source by Wolfgang Puck (Washington, DC); Lupo by Wolfgang Puck (Las Vegas); Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air (Los Angeles); re/Asian Cuisine (Bahrain); Wolfgang Puck American Grille (Atlantic City); Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Las Vegas, Summerlin and Los Angeles); Wolfgang Puck Steak (Detroit); and WP24 (Los Angeles). For more information, please visit www.wolfgangpuck.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.