Independence Day is just around the corner and it’s time to let your freedom flag wave. Whether that means having one last hoorah before the baby arrives, celebrating the kids moving out of the house or vacationing with your besties before tying the knot, MGM Resorts is ready to help you embrace your life, liberty and Sin City desires.
Two is a party, three is a crowd.
Soon you’ll be knee deep in diapers and braving sleepless nights, so it’s time to get in one last adults-only adventure.
· Indulge with a stay at Vdara – a non-smoking, non-gaming, all-suite hotel – for a health-conscious start to your vacation. Each suite includes a living room, fully equipped kitchen and modern bathroom, complete with a large soaking tub, for a luxurious retreat.
· The Spa at ARIA offers the Expecting Mothers Massage, designed to provide the ultimate relaxation for pregnant women. Dads-to-be can also feel pampered with The Royal Shave, a barber service fit for the king of the growing family.
· After a rejuvenating day full of “me time,” expectant couples can satisfy cravings at Lago at Bellagio, where they will find an array of exciting small plate Italian dishes fit for expecting mothers including Gnocchi alla Romana, Polpette di Carne and more.
· Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in an adults-only experiences and see ZUMANITY by Cirque du Soleil. Located at New York-New York, this seductive show is filled with impressive acrobatic acts and erotic fun.
Reverse empty nest syndrome.
There is no better way to celebrate the children flying the coop than a trip to Las Vegas.
· Gone are the days of planning your schedule around others. It’s your turn to spend a peaceful, kid-free day under the sun at the private Cypress Pool at Bellagio. Couples can lounge poolside via chaise lounge chairs and enjoy luxurious complimentary amenities such as chilled towels and Evian misters at this retreat reserved exclusively for adults.
· Reminisce about the good ol’ days of music with Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil. Located at Mandalay Bay, the show takes viewers on a journey through the music and spirit of the King of Pop.
· Instead of spending money on the kids, treat yourself to a little retail therapy at The Shops at Crystals, the country’s only shopping destination dedicated exclusively to luxury brands. Rejoice in your freedom by filling your closet with duds from the hottest designers such as TOM FORD, Donna Karan, Paul Smith and more.
You have the rest of your life to spend with your fiancé, so celebrate the joys of singlehood by joining your BFFs for one last weekend getaway.
· Bachelors and bachelorettes alike can feel like true VIPs at ARIA Sky Suites, an exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel. Amenities fit for royalty include complimentary airport transportation, a private entrance, 24-hour concierge service and exclusive access to Sky Pool – the newest pool scene on the Las Vegas Strip.
· Kick off your ladies’ weekend at ARIA’s Lobby Bar with an unmatched collection of Special Club champagne from France’s most elite wineries. Guys don’t fret – The Pub at Monte Carlo offers more than 300 beers on tap, dueling pianos and plenty of big screen TVs for the coolest dude hangout.
· Spice up your night with some steamy entertainment, Sin City-style. Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur is the ideal show for a girls night filled with handsome men, sensual dancing routines and lots of humor. For the gentleman, FANTASY at Luxor provides men with an unforgettable night full of provocative dancing, singing and more.