THE LINQ PROMENADE ANNOUNCES MAY EVENTS
The LINQ Promenade, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, announces special offers and events for May.
Cinco de Mayo Specials
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails: Celebrate on Friday, May 5 with Cinco de Mayo festivities and Mexican canned beer specials throughout the day.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: On Friday, May 5, Cinco de Mayo festivities get underway with a day filled with fun, food and fiesta. Chayo will feature beer and drink specials, a beer cart, a taco and street corn cart and live mariachi bands. The party begins at 7 a.m. with their “Breakfast and a Buzz” promotion that features egg and chorizo tacos and a 32-oz. house made Modelo Michelada for $20. This includes a souvenir 32-oz. Chayo Pilsner glass that can be refilled for $10 with any draft beer.Cinco de Mayo drink specials include; 16-oz. draft beers and tall Corona cans for $5, Patrón Silver shots for $8, 32-oz. mega drafts with souvenir Chayo Pilsner glass for $16 and 32-oz. frozen margaritas for $20.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: Cinco de Mayo meets Italy with the Flour & Barley Carne Asada Pie offered until May 8. The pie is topped with ranchero salsa, carne asada, pico de gallo, queso fresca and fresh cilantro drizzled with crème available for $19.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen + Bar – Guy features his Loaded Carne Asada Fries for $19.50, as well as Modelo on draft and shots of Patron for $10.
- Jaburritos: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a cocktail in hand. Sangria and Modelo will be available for $5 all day on May 5.
- O’Sheas Casino: The Irish casino and bar will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with $30 five-bottle bucket of Corona and Sauza Margaritas for $10. Guests can dance to the Junior Mariachi Band and hangout with promo models ready to serve shots on the tequila ice luge.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar: Cinco de Mayo dining specials include Chicken Rolled Tacos for $15, Shrimp Ceviche for $16 and breakfast Chilaquiles for $18. Pozole will be served as the soup of the day.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: The Casamigos Margarita Cupcake will be served all month long featuring George Clooney and Rande Gerber’s special small-batch tequila.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue: Barbeque gets a twist with pork and brisket street tacos served alongside the Virgil margarita, Corona, Corona Light and Modelo on special May 5, 6 and 7
Mother’s Day Specials
- Amorino – All guests who present a High Roller observation wheel receipt on Mother’s Day, May 14, will receive 20 percent off a classic-sized or larger gelato.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen + Bar: Indulge in Guy’s Mega Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Sandwich for $25, as well as Guy’s personal selection of “Hunt & Ryde” wines offered at half price by the bottle.
- Off The Strip: Enjoy a Mother’s Day prix fixe menu for $55, including Raspberry Waldorf Salad with mixed greens, apples, raisins, walnuts, Greek yogurt, goat cheese pearls and raspberry vinaigrette; Stuffed Chicken Roulade, a chicken breast stuffed with arugula, bell pepper, mushrooms and provolone cheese; and Berries and Cream, a traditional zabaione layered with fresh berries, chocolate-covered strawberry and aged balsamic reduction.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Say “Happy Mother’s Day” with the “MOM Box” adorned with a special message to tell mom how much she is loved.
Other May Specials
- High Roller: At 550 feet, the High Roller is the world’s tallest observation wheel and offers extraordinary 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond. To sweeten the ride, the High Roller offers special guided chocolate tasting experiences with Ethel M Chocolates each Thursday. Guests may book the 30-minute experience between 5 and 8:30 p.m.;click here to book reservations.
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails: It’s the 143rd Run for Roses on Saturday, May 6, at 11 a.m. and ameriCAN is offering a $50 open bar package that includes the Kentucky Derby specialty cocktail, the Mint Julep. The open bar package is available all day, every day. Every day, guests are encouraged to sit on the patio, grab a beer or cocktail and B.Y.O.G.; Bring Your Own Grub. Enjoy pizza, tacos, burgers, burritos, cupcakes and more while watching the NBA, NHL and the MLB games.
- Brooklyn Bowl: Click here for details on upcoming concerts and events.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: Now available: the 2017 Fruit Collection, featured in the new Guava Tin and designed to resemble the ripe fruit itself. Commonly found in Hawaii, guava is often used in jams and jellies and now as an aromatic sweet-tart addition to the premium shortbread cookies of Honolulu Cookie Company. #AlohaGuava
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Throughout the month of May, Sprinkles will be offering a variety of cupcake and ice cream specials perfect for gifts for those with a sweet tooth:
- The Casamigos Margarita Cupcake will be served all month long featuring George Clooney and Rande Gerber’s special small-batch tequila.
- The grads are not forgotten at Sprinkles. Give a “Grad Box” complete with customizable grad caps and school colors. Available the entire month of May.
- Free customizations for the month of May! Sprinkles is waiving the customization fees so celebrating mom, grads, teachers, nurses and friends doesn’t cost extra.
- The “Nurses Box” will be offered on May 6 created to give a dose of sweet medicine to your favorite nurses.
- Give a little extra credit to educators with the “Teacher Box” offered on May 9.
- Get rocking with the Exhibitionism Rolling Stones Cupcakes available May 1 to 18.
- Starbucks: Happy Hour Monday through Thursday from 10 p.m. to midnight, featuring $5 Frappuccinos (grande size only), with all extras available at an additional charge.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue: Guests can stop in daily to fill up on a breakfast sandwich with bacon, egg and cheese for $6.95, or stop by and watch the games and enjoy drinks from the bar all day with live music nightly at 8 p.m.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, has redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction of 2016” and “Best Amusement Ride of 2016” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Unique in-cabin experiences including the Happy Half Hour (for guests ages 21 and over and includes an open bar inside the cabin during the 30-minute ride); North America’s first in-cabin Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky (a 60-minute experience that can accommodate up to six guests per one-hour session). Cabins are also available for individual or group experiences. For more information, please visit TheLINQ.com. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.