FIAMMA TRATTORIA & BAR AND CASTELLO BANFI UNITE FOR WINE PAIRING DINNER
Castello Banfi Wine Education Director William Whiting to Host
Exclusive Dinner Thursday, March 26 at 7 p.m.
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will host a wine pairing dinner with Castello Banfi Wine Education Director William Whiting Thursday, March 26 at 7 p.m. Guests are invited to experience an epicurean adventure through traditional Italian cuisine all within the restaurant’s sleek and inviting environment.
Whiting will guide guests through the evening with wine selections artfully paired with dishes created by Fiamma Executive Chef Pawan Pinisetti. Guests will discover the tastes of Italy, from Sicily to Milan, through an extraordinary five-course menu:
- Blue Cheese Mousse and Prosciutto San Danielle with figs; paired with Castello Banfi, Cuvée Aurora Rosé, Piemonte, Italy, 2009
- Cauliflower Fritto Misto with romesco sauce and roasted king trumpet mushrooms; paired with Castello Banfi, San Angelo, Pinot Grigio, Tuscany, Italy, 2012
- <Short Rib Raviolini with black truffle cream, vegetable confetti and red wine demi-glace; paired with Castello Banfi, Poggio alle Mure. Rosso di Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, 2012
- Porcini Crusted Lamb Tenderloin with roasted fennel & romanesco, braised anacona lentils and lamb reduction; paired with Castello Banfi, Poggio alle Mure, Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, 2008
- Buttermilk Vanilla Panna Cotta with “Castello Banfi Montalcino Florus” gelee and poached peach; paired with Castello Banfi, Florus, Moscadello di Montalcino, Late Harvest, Tuscany, Italy.
Tickets for this unforgettable evening are priced at $125 per person, all-inclusive, and are available for purchase online. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
MGM Grand is “The Entertainment Authority,” creating the ultimate Las Vegas experience. A variety of luxurious suites and standard accommodations serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and AAA Five Diamond and Michelin three star restaurant, Joël Robuchon; world-class entertainment at the MGM Grand Garden Arena; the astonishing KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; master illusionist David Copperfield; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub; a pampering spa and salon; and an elaborate 380,000-square-foot, non-smoking conference center. MGM Grand is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM).