ANDRE’S RESTAURANT & LOUNGE AT MONTE CARLO TO RING IN 2015 WITH EXQUISITE SIX-COURSE TASTING MENU
Chefs André Rochat and Chris Bulen invite guests to ring in 2015 at Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge at Monte Carlo. The allure of the restaurant’s signature Cigar Lounge also makes for a cozy, yet festive, location for either counting down to the New Year or enjoying cigars and spirits long after the clock strikes midnight.
Andre’s is now accepting reservations for Wednesday, Dec. 31, starting at 5:30 p.m. Space is limited and the price is $185 per person.* The 6-course dining adventure will include:
- Amuse bouche: Fried Oysters with caviar and dill sauce.
- First course: Duck Foie Gras Mi-Cuit with juniper and cranberry gelée, frisée, orange oil and brioche; Tomato and Crab Bisque with herbed dumplings topped with spicy lemon sauce; Roasted Cauliflower Soup with fresh black truffles and a parmesan crisp.
- Second course: Baked Abalone with potato, caramelized shallot purée and gremolata Pernod cream; Braised Veal Cheek or Ratatouille Stuffed Pepper.
- Third course: Dover Sole Filet with Anna potatoes, winter vegetable mélange with truffled meunière sauce; Filet of Prime Rib with Porcini mushrooms, haricots verts, confit Yukon potatoes and aged Armagnac sauce or Roasted Pheasant Breast or Butternut Squash Ravioli with roasted Brussels sprouts, fricassee of wild mushrooms with beurre rouge.
- Fourth course: Belgian Endive Salad with Rogue River blue cheese, toasted walnuts and orange vinaigrette.
- Fifth course: exquisite creations by Pastry Chef Tammy Alana, including Valrhona Chocolate Pot de Crème with a noisette sablé cookie; Clementine Gelée with citrus caramel sauce; or Coffee and Ginger Tia Maria Gâteau with milk chocolate dipped espresso beans.
For reservations or more information, visit Andre’s online or call the restaurant directly at (702) 798-7151. Find us on Facebook (Facebook.com/AndresLasVegas) or follow us on Twitter (@andreslasvegas).
*Tax, gratuity and beverages are not included.
ABOUT ANDRE’S RESTAURANT & LOUNGE AT MONTE CARLO RESORT AND CASINO
Celebrated chef André Rochat has enhanced his AAA Four Diamond restaurant by combining its original old-world charm with a modern twist to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere. An eclectic approach on a classic, Andre’s meshes the finest style of dining with a comfortable, elegant setting. In addition to dining in casual elegance, Andre’s is home to an impressive cigar lounge, one of the only spaces on the Las Vegas Strip available to enjoy a fine cigar and rare cognac from his internationally famous collection. Honored with a prestigious Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator, Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge at Monte Carlo has an encyclopedic wine list boasting more than 1,500 selections and an inventory of more than 12,000 bottles.