INTIMATE, ROMANTIC TASTING MENU TO BE OFFERED VALENTINE’S DAY
WEEKEND AT ANDRE’S AT MONTE CARLO RESORT AND CASINO
An elaborate and intimate dining experience lays the foundation for an extravagant six-course Valentine’s Day menu at Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge inside Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. Take the romantic experience up a notch with a perfectly paired wine selection with each course. Andre’s will offer an intimate setting, complete with candlelit tables, a full cocktail and spirits menu as well an extensive Cognac and Armagnac collection. There is no reason to miss this special menu, as it will be offered on each day of Valentine’s Day weekend: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Created by Executive Chef Chris Bulen, the Valentine’s Day tasting menu will be the only available menu on Sunday, Feb. 14 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. In addition to the Valentine’s Day tasting menu, the A La Carte menu also will be available Friday, Feb. 12 and Saturday, Feb. 13 from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The special menu will feature:
· Blood Orange Panna Cotta with Foie Gras Mousse
· Pear & Roquefort Salad: Phyllo Wrapped Poached Pears and Roquefort Cheese, Lolla Rossa, Walnut Dressing
· Tomato & Celery Root Soup: Crab Croquettes, Preserved Lemon, Chive Oil
Third course, selections include:
· Lobster Sausage: Asparagus, Puff Pastry, Lobster Sauce
· Duck Pot Pie: Carrots, English Peas, Wild Mushrooms
· Artichoke Tortellini: Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Gruyére Mornay
Fourth course, selections include:
· Grilled Center Cut Ribeye: Chamonix Potatoes, Sautéed Broccolini, Seared Foie Gras, Rossini Sauce
· Pan Roasted Poussin Breast: Butter Fava Beans, Piquillo Pepper Coulis, Scotch Egg, Chicken Jus
· Seared Diver Scallops: Roasted Fennel, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Vermouth Cream Sauce
· Roasted Carrot Risotto: Caramelized Pearl Onions, Herb Butter, Parmesan Curls
· Red Velvet Cheesecake with Raspberries and Amaretto Anglaise
The price is $155 per person. For reservations or more information, call (702) 798-7151 or visit online, Facebook, Twitter (@AndresLasVegas) and Instagram (@AndresLasVegas). To book a table via OpenTable.com, click here.
ABOUT ANDRE’S RESTAURANT & LOUNGE AT MONTE CARLO RESORT AND CASINO
Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge offers classically prepared French fare with a modern twist. The AAA Four Diamond restaurant is located inside the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. An eclectic approach on a classic, Andre’s meshes the finest style of dining with a comfortable, elegant setting. In addition to dining in casual elegance, Andre’s is home to one of Las Vegas’ gems: Andre’s Cigar Lounge and Culinary Library. Located on the second floor, this library represents the first of its kind in Las Vegas and showcases Chef André Rochat’s personal collection of cookbooks, amassed over the course of his more than 55 years in the culinary industry. The lounge also features a collection of more than 200 single-malt Cognacs, Armagnacs and scotches, as well as premium cigar varieties. The collection is the largest of its kind in Las Vegas and is ranked third in North America based on its size. Honored with a prestigious Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator, Andre’s has an encyclopedic wine list boasting nearly 1,000 selections and an inventory of more than 3,000 bottles.