National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
to Host Home Preservation Summit
Homeownership Skills & Resource Seminar Helps During Housing Crisis
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) in partnership with Wells Fargo and Freddie Mac, will host a Home Preservation Summit at the Gold Coast Hotel & Casino on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Event registration from 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
The event is designed to promote homeownership preservation, providing tools and training in response to the national foreclosure crisis. Real estate professionals that attend the event will be educated and equipped to emphasize the aspect of responsible and sustainable homeownership to their clients. These skills and resources will help potential homebuyers achieve their dream of purchasing a home and maintaining long-term residency. In addition, guests will enjoy lunch and networking opportunities.
Special guest speakers include:
· Eugenio J. Alemán, Ph.D. – Director, Senior Economist – Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
· Abel Fregoso – Jr., Vice President, National Field Short Sale Manager – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· James Taylor – Sr., Vice President, National REO Sales – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· Joel Sarmiento – Sr., Vice President, Regional Servicing Director – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· Gayle Bryce – Strategic Markets Manager, Corporate Relations & Housing Outreach – Freddie Mac
· Sue Barber – Sr., Vice President, NPM Renovation
· Daniel Smith – Director of Industry & State Relations – Freddie Mac
The cost for this event is $10 for members and $20 for non-members. To register visit www.nvahrep.org
NAHREP-Nevada Chapter actively engages its members and the community with educational conferences, luncheons and seminars that provide an interactive forum for networking opportunities, exchange of ideas, best practices, experiences and shared challenges.
Upcoming events include:
· Wednesday, Jan. 18 – Down Payment Assistance Seminar – Gold Coast Hotel & Casino
· Wednesday, Jan. 25 – Social Mixer at Foundation Room – Mandalay Bay
Please refer to the chapter’s website at www.nvahrep.org for the most up-to-date information on upcoming events.
NAHREP is a purpose-driven organization that is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of its members. NAHREP’s mission is to increase the rate of sustainable Hispanic homeownership, along with other demographic groups, by empowering real estate professionals that serve the community. The Nevada State Chapter office is located at 4000 S. Eastern Ave. Suite 123, Las Vegas, NV 89119. For more information please contact Isis Lopez, Administrator, phone 702-547-4737, fax 702-925-5415, or visit www.nvahrep.org