Guests to Enjoy an Exclusive, Four-Course Dinner and Wine Pairing
on Oct. 19 at Andre’s Bistro & Bar.
(Photo Courtesy of Andre’s Bistro & Bar)
FALL IN LOVE WITH AUTUMN DISHES AT ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR
WINE PAIRING DINNER, OCT. 19
Guests to Enjoy New Fall, Chef-Lead Dishes and Smooth Pours from Oregon Wine Country During this Intimate, Four-Course Dinner
This month, Andre’s Bistro & Bar will serve up seasonally-inspired dishes and perfectly paired pours from Oregon Wine Country at their Autumn Wine Tasting event on Friday, Oct. 19. The delectable dinner and wine duo will feature favorite fall flavors with a twist such as pumpkin risotto with grilled lamb brochette and sage yogurt sauce.
The one-night-only event begins at 6:30 p.m. and is priced at $90 per person. Guests will enjoy the following four-course menu:
- Tuna Tartare with celery root panna cotta, shaved fennel and an apple salad with a yuzu reduction
- Viognier, Penner-Ash, Oregon 2016
- Pumpkin Risotto with grilled lamb brochette and sage yogurt sauce
- Pinot Noir, Siduri, Yamhill Carlton, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2015
- Cervena Venison Chop with shaved Brussel sprouts, roasted butternut squash puree and cassis jus
- Syrah, Penner-Ash, Oregon 2014
- Honey Roasted Pineapple with cheesecake ice cream
- Chateau Saint Vincent, Sauternes 2011
Please go to www.AndresBistroandBar.com for more information or to make reservations.
ABOUT ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR
Andre’s Bistro & Bar blends French Bistro and American Tavern cuisine in a casual neighborhood setting. Owned and operated by Stacked Hospitality, the location returns Andre’s to its roots by becoming his first neighborhood restaurant opening since the debut of his eponymous, groundbreaking restaurant in 1980 in Downtown Las Vegas. Created as an homage to award-winning chef and restaurateur André Rochat, the restaurant preserves the high standards he set while connecting with a brand-new generation of food lovers. Andre’s Bistro & Bar is located at 6115 S. Fort Apache Rd., Suite 112 and open daily for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., dinner served from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Sunday and Monday through Thursday) and 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Friday and Saturday) and weekend brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Afternoon tea is also now served Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Like on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@AndresBistroBar). To make a reservation, click here.