GET THEM BEFORE THEY’RE GONE: LIMITED TICKETS REMAIN TO SELECT STAR-STUDDED EVENTS AT 10TH ANNUAL VEGAS UNCORK’D BY BON APPÉTIT, APRIL 28-MAY 1
With only a few weeks before the 10th anniversary of Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit kicks off, limited tickets remain to select top-tier events at Caesars Palace, The Cromwell, The Venetian and The Palazzo. Those who haven’t purchased tickets still have the opportunity to mix and mingle with their favorite chefs during both intimate and large-scale extravaganzas, including Dine in the Dark: A Sensory Lunch at Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace, the only-in-Vegas Dinner on the Strip at The Venetian and Steakhouse Redux with Michael Mina at Golden Steer. At Vegas Uncork’d, one of the world’s hottest culinary festivals, ticket holders have the rare chance to rub elbows with top chefs and mixologists such as Giada De Laurentiis, Emeril Lagasse, Daniel Boulud, Guy Savoy, Gordon Ramsay and Nobu Matsuhisa.
Purchase tickets now at VegasUncorked.com.
Available events include:
- Master Series: Dinner and a Show with MR CHOW, Thursday, April 28: Explore the first and only Las Vegas location of the internationally renowned MR CHOW, now open at Caesars Palace. This spectacular and exotic culinary arena brings guests straight to the front row for an amplified and theatrical dining experience. Focused on the rich traditions of Beijing cuisine, diners will enjoy the show with the infamous champagne trolley, the decanting of the wine, the sole filleting, the Beijing Duck, the MR CHOW noodle show and the dessert trolley.
- Dine in the Dark: A Sensory Lunch at Bacchanal Buffet, Friday, April 29: This lunch is unlike anything you’ve experienced before! Hosted at Bacchanal Buffet, named the No. 1 buffet in Las Vegas by USA Today, the renowned chef team will present a culinary journey that starts the moment you enter. Guests will be blindfolded then led to their gourmet multi-course lunch in a private dining room. The special tasting menu will highlight some of the Bacchanal signature dishes and feature enhanced textures, smells, and sounds to delight the senses.
- Chef’s Tables at the Grand Tasting Friday, April 29: For the first time ever, Chase Sapphire® and Chase Sapphire Preferred® card members will have the opportunity to enjoy Grand Tasting Chef’s Tables. This experience includes reserved seating and a dedicated wait staff bringing the best dishes and drinks of Grand Tasting directly to your seat. Located next to the intimate Apollo Pool in Caesars’ Garden of The Gods Pool Oasis, each Chef’s Table will also be visited by three international culinary superstars who will share information on their award-winning food and take time for special photo opportunities.
- Master Series: Lunchtime Learning and Libations with Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Friday, April 29: Back by popular demand, get up close and personal at this fun-filled cooking class with chef duo Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Taste, sip and learn as the Too Hot Tamales prepare flavorful dishes, share their tips and cooking techniques, and shake up intoxicating libations for guests at the newest Border Grill inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Guests will meet the chefs, enjoy a multi-course lunch with specialty cocktails, a takeaway recipe booklet, and have the chance to purchase personalized cookbooks following the event.
- Exclusively for Chase Sapphire® card members, the Too Hot Tamales are hosting a private lunch touring the flavors of the Latin world. This intimate affair includes a special gift from the restaurant, a multi-course meal, and top shelf tequila and margaritas.
- Master Series: Too Hot Tamales Top Shelf Tequila Tasting Dinner, Saturday, April 30: A one-of-a-kind dining experience from celebrity chefs, Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, at the award-winning Border Grill at The Forum Shops, named Las Vegas’ Best Latin American Restaurant in 2015. Geared for the tequila enthusiast or novice, the Too Hot Tamales will share tequila tips from harvest to bottle, intimate stories inspired by their travels throughout Mexico, and navigate guests through a four-course modern Mexican tasting menu, paired with the finest handcrafted tequila and cocktails. As an ultra-exclusive treat, guests can indulge in tastings of Border Grill’s limited edition Barrel Select Reposado Tequila — handpicked by Mary Sue and Susan, only available at Border Grill in Las Vegas — and unveiled for the first time at Vegas Uncork’d.
- Tamales and Tequila: A Tour of the Latin World, Saturday, April 30: An exclusive opportunity for Chase Sapphire® and Chase Sapphire Preferred® card members to meet and learn from the pioneers of Modern Mexican cuisine, the Too Hot Tamales, while tasting creations from every corner of the Latin world at a seated lunch. Join Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger for lively conversation and intimate stories, and explore the bold, eclectic flavors inspired by their travels around the globe, all enhanced by handcrafted cocktails and expertly paired wines.
- Dinner on the Strip, Thursday, April 28: Where else can you have the opportunity to dine with the stunning backdrop of Las Vegas Boulevard and the city skyline, while mega-chefs Emeril Lagasse, Daniel Boulud, Olivier Dubreuil, Kim Canteenwalla, and David Werly personally prepare a multi-course dining adventure? Dinner on the Strip is the ultimate feast—an anniversary celebration of epic proportions ramped up to the top-tier of Vegas-style opulence. This one-of-kind evening will kick off with free-flowing wines, craft cocktails and a family-style dinner—before capping off the evening with more late-night revelry and complimentary access to Tao Nightclub.
- Fête du Jardin: A Vegetarian Lunch with Daniel Boulud, Friday, April 29: Join Chef Daniel Boulud for a stunning seasonal lunch focused on delectable vegetables at db Brasserie in The Venetian. Guests will enjoy springtime cocktails and canapés before moving onto a four-course lunch paired with delicious wines in the lush surrounds of the main dining room. Served by the man himself, Chef Boulud will showcase some of his signature French dishes, elevating the flavor and presentation of the best vegetables in fine-dining style.
- Yardbird’s Southern Hospitality: Beers, Bourbons and Bites, Friday, April 29: Start your night out the right way with the perfect Southern-infused happy hour, which kicks off with a delicious mix of bourbons, beers and bites, thanks to the stellar team at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. Each of the 3 infused bourbons and 3 locally sourced craft beers will be paired with savory and sweet hors d’oeuvres and you’ll have industry leaders and Yardbird’s expert mixologists on hand to give you the low-down on everything you’re sipping and tasting.
- Brunch & Bubbles at the Boss’ House, Saturday, April 30: Enjoy brunch in epic style at Buddy V’s Ristorante at The Venetian. Hosted by “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro’s operating partners, famed Las Vegas husband and wife team Chef Kim Canteenwalla and restaurateur Elizabeth Blau, of CNBC’s Restaurant Startup, the over-the-top brunch will feature classic brunch favorites, complemented by elaborate seafood stations, a caviar ice bar, bottomless bubbles, build-your-own bloody mary bar, a decadent dessert display and much, much more. Guests will be treated to stunning views of the Las Vegas strip and an Italian brunch the entire famiglia will enjoy – like a boss!
Off the Strip
- Steakhouse Redux: Michael Mina x Golden Steer, Saturday, April 30: Chef Michael Mina joins the chefs at the iconic Golden Steer Steakhouse to add a modern spin to the classic steakhouse experience. Hosted at Golden Steer, officially the oldest steakhouse in Las Vegas (the restaurant opened its doors in 1958), the scene will be set with live music from the Rat Pack era, paired with a decadent lunch featuring four courses. Kick off with a mix of classic and modern variations on cocktails, while settling in and exploring the restaurant — then take seats for a meal that’s not to be missed. Chef Mina and Golden Steer prepare and present alternating courses, to be paired with a selection of wines, bringing a special lunch experience.
- The Ultimate Comforts & Classics Affair (Downtown Container Park), Saturday, April 30: Head off the Strip to one of the city’s newest dining hot spots. The very best chefs are coming to the Downtown Container Park on Fremont Street to grill up mouthwatering burgers, birds, and comfort food classics—all paired with bubbles, beers and craft cocktails. Attendees will be in the middle of all the action and can sample the limited edition Crackle Burger and one-night-only Uncork’d Concrete from Shake Shack, ramen bowls and surf and turf from local favorites Itsy Bitsy Ramen & Whiskey and The Perch, along with incredible dishes from the hip Miami-transplant, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar and their new concept, Spring Chicken. With a huge outdoor stage featuring a rockin’ live band kicking the night into high gear—this outdoor party will be sure to raise the heat—so get ready for a night to remember!
About Bon Appétit
Bon Appétit is where food and culture meet. The award-winning No. 1 food lifestyle brand covers food through the lens of cooking, fashion, travel, technology, design, and home. Advertising Age named Bon Appétit brand of the year, the magazine was the No. 1 magazine on the A list and Pamela Drucker Mann was named Publishing Executive of the Year. That marks four consecutive years on the Advertising Age A list and 4 years on the Adweek Hot List. Bon Appétit has also been nominated for 22 National Magazine Awards, including wins in 2014 for General Excellence and Photography.
About the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.LasVegas.com.
About Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a premier rewards credit card for people who are passionate about travel and dining. With Sapphire Preferred you enjoy premium travel rewards and benefits with no travel restrictions or blackout dates on airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards; double points for every dollar spent on dining and travel; the Chip and Signature for international travel; no foreign transaction fees; 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs; 24/7 live customer service; access to exclusive card member experiences; and more. More information is available at www.chasesapphire.com/preferred.
The names and brands mentioned above are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.