Active Military and Veterans Eat Free at Market Place Buffet and Holiday Dining Arrives at JW Marriott and Rampart Casino
Locals and guests can groove all month long at Addison’s Lounge
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of November 2019. New items are highlighted below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE highlighted items below are new.
Market Place Buffet
Featuring draft beers and wine, culinary action stations and patio dining
- Veteran’s Day – Monday, Nov. 11
- All active military and veterans eat for free on Monday, Nov. 11. Must show valid military ID to qualify
- Thanksgiving Buffet $22.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m. For larger groups, call 702-507-5944
- Lunch Monday-Friday $8.99 with Rampart Rewards, $14.99 without card, $7.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- $5 Lunch Tuesdays Rampart Rewards card holders must earn 100 Points to receive the $5 Lunch Buffet
- Sunday-Thursday Dinner $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $20.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card). Seatings from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Wednesday Aloha Night $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Crab Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Lobster Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo includes chips and a drink
- The Tommy Sandwich – roasted deli turkey, cran-apple relish, arugula and herb mayo on a sub roll
- Ice cream and boozy milkshakes now available
- Grab-N-Go Sushi
- Sushi rolls from Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles starting at $6.99
- Grab-N-Go Specials
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads
- Thanksgiving Brunch $62 per adult plus tax, $30 per child plus tax, children under 5 are free. Served 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $59 per person plus tax. Served 5-9 p.m.
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6-11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7-11 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Lunch – 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Bar & Patio Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m. half off select drinks and bar menu items. Live entertainment from 4-8 p.m. every Friday
- Dinner – 5-10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5-11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Offering multiple Asian cuisines and dining options from Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean dining to Teppanyaki, Noodle Bar, Robata Grill, Sushi Bar and a Bar & Patio
- The Dining Room is open Monday – Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday 5-11 p.m. and Sunday 5-10 p.m.
- Late Night Happy Hour
- Friday & Saturdays from 9 p.m. to close in the Bar and Patio only
- Select cocktails, beer, wine and sake plus select food items under $7
- Live entertainment
Spiedini Italian Ristorante
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $45 per person plus tax. Served 1-7 p.m.
- Homemade northern Italian classics with a Bar & Patio
- Open Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Happy Hour served daily in the bar from 5-7 p.m., offering $5 mixed well drinks, select house wines and appetizers starting from $5
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $17.99 plus tax. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- $7.99 Braised Short Rib Dinner Special served with whipped potatoes and baby carrots. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. $9.99 without Rampart Rewards
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials (with Rampart Rewards). Served midnight-6 a.m. $6.99 without card. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6-9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4-11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- Open Monday & Thursday from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Offering beer, pizza, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels and mor
Football Food and Beverage Specials
- $5 Food Coupon
- Place any parlay card wager for $50 or more and receive a $5 off coupon to any restaurant on property
- Guests may combine wagers to receive promotion
- One trip to window per guest
- Parlay and Rosé
- Bet a Parlay Card and receive a free ticket for a glass of rosé wine at the Race & Sports Bar
- Bar Specials
- Available at all casino bars during games on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays
- $2 Coors Light & Miller Drafts
- $2.50 Coors Light & Miller Bottles
- $5 Beer and shot combo: choose from Jack, Jameson, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo Silver and Jagermeister with a purchase of a Miller or Coors product
- $5 Tito’s, Skyy and Epsolon cocktails
- $10 buckets of five beers
- Snack Shack
- Thursday and Monday from 4-8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Chips, pretzels, hotdogs, chili dogs, nachos and pizza
- Clubhouse Deli
- Basket of fries, wings, chicken strips and double cheeseburger and fries combo
- Available Saturday & Sunday from 9am – 5pm and Monday & Thursday from 3pm – 5pm
- Promenade Café
- Served Saturday and Sunday from 7-11 a.m.
- Dine in only
- $4 Bloody Marys and mimosas
- $5 breakfast entrees such as burritos and breakfast sandwiches
Skincare Event – Saturday, Nov. 9 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- $10 entry
- First 12 guests receive a free Pure Fiji Home Spa Kit
- Meet skincare experts to learn how to address skincare concerns and how to create glowing, illuminous skin. Also enjoy samples and a raffle
Black Friday Gift Certificate
- Purchase $250 in gift certificates and receive a 25-minute Soothe Your Sole treatment. Valid for 30 days after purchase
Cranberry Bourbon Pedicure
- Give the soles some TLC as this pedicure begins with a cranberry orange-infused soak which prepares the feet for a spiced-brown sugar and Kentucky whiskey scrub, followed with a botanical massage into relaxation
- This 50-minute treatment is $59 and is available through Dec. 31
Pumpkin & Fig Illuminating Facial
- This ‘porefect’ facial is a hydrating and soothing treatment that helps firm and smooth the look of fine lines, leaving an autumn glow
- This 50-minute treatment is $119 and is available through Dec. 31
- Ultimate indulgence awaits as your whisked away into relaxation with a full body massage, and like a glass of your favorite Merlot, this massage is best enjoyed slowly sipped and savored while the skin is infused with antioxidants from our resveratrol super serum.
- This 50-minute treatment is $119 and is available through Dec. 31
Bourbon Malt Body Ritual
- Skillful artisans greet your tired muscles with a Vitamin E and coconut oil compress to replenish hydration, followed by a Madagascar vanilla-infused massage that releases all tensions
- This 80-minute treatment is $169 and is available through Dec. 31
Olaplex Hair Protector Therapy
- This treatment will restore the healthy appearance and texture, reduce breakage and visibly strengthen the hair with a haircut and style to finish the service
- This treatment is $99 and is available through Dec. 31
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Friday, Nov. 1 Artist: Piano Men Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3 Artist: Not Fade Away Time: Doors open at 2 p.m., show starts at 3 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: Nov. 5, 12, 19 & 26 Artist: Wes Winters Time: 6-10 p.m.
Date: Nov. 6, 13, 20 & 27 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6-10 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 & 2 Artist: Deja Vu Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 8 & 9 Artist: Vegas Goodfellas Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 15 & 16 Artist: Soul Town Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 22 & 23 Artist: Radio Rave Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 29 & 30 Artist: Carmine Mandia Time: 6-11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 Artist: Kent & Tammy/ DnD Project
Date: Nov. 2 Artist: Jon & Gene/DnD Project
Date: Nov. 8 & 9 Artist: The C Notes/Glenn Gallarde
Date: Nov. 15 & 16 Artist: Cool Change/CnD Project
Date: Nov. 22 Artist: The C Notes/ Kent & Tammy
Date: Nov. 23 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: Nov. 29 Artist: Zoe & Rick/Jon & Gene
Date: Nov. 30 Artist: Cool Change/Jon & Gene
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: Nov. 7 Comedian: Myles Weber (MTV and Portico TV)
Date: Nov. 14 Comedian: Alex “Koolaid” Ansel (CBS, NBC and FOX)
Date: Nov. 21 Comedian: Tom Garland (FOX, The CW and more)
Date: Nov. 28 Comedian: DARK
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 -8 p.m.
Date: Nov. 1 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: Nov. 8 Artist: Angelstar
Date: Nov. 15 Artist: Devico
Date: Nov. 22 Artist: Kai Brant
Date: Nov. 29 Artist: Angelstar
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Date: Nov. 3 Artist: Windy Karigianes
Date: Nov. 10 Artist: Darren Motamedy
Date: Nov. 17 Artist: Vince Preister
Date: Nov. 24 Artist: Linda Woodson
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers 1,767 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.