Great Vegas Festival of Beer Announces
Experience Lineup for Grand Tasting
Great Vegas Festival of Beer has announced its full lineup of experiential offerings for its ninth annual Grand Tasting, which will take place at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 6.
The Grand Tasting will offer unlimited samplings of over 500 beers from popular breweries and custom culinary offerings from Get Motley’s VIP culinary lineup. Local brewery highlights include Joseph James Brewing Company, Big Dog’s Brewing Company, Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas and Ellis Island Hotel, Casino & Brewery; regional breweries include Shades of Pale Brewing, Garage Brewing Co., Bootlegger’s Brewery and Saint Archer Brewing Company.
Activations at this year’s festival will include:
- Zappos Murals and Magic: Zappos will offer a beer geek-centric display, complete with art murals and monuments to celebrate Las Vegas’ craft beer culture, as well as a lounge for attendees to relish in its beer décor.
- PT’s Brewing Company and BLVD & MAIN Taphouse Center Bar: PT’s Brewing Company will partner with BLVD & MAIN Taphouse, a new food and beverage concept at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, to offer beers on tap and oversized tavern games in the heart of the festival.
- Ellis Island Front Yard Karaoke: Named “Best Karaoke Bar in Las Vegas” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal in 2016, Ellis Island will bring its award-winning karaoke experience to Great Vegas. Complete with its own stage and sound system, the Ellis Island karaoke stage will offer guests the chance to rock out after consuming some liquid courage.
- Brooklyn Bowl Silent Disco: Brooklyn Bowl will return to Great Vegas with its signature silent disco experience. Each participant will receive a pair of headphones which will play a mixed selection of music on multiple channels, encouraging dancers to get their groove on in the heart of the festival.
- Get Motley VIP Lounge: Motley Brews exclusive lounge area, only available for VIPs, will offer a unique culinary experience with decadent meat and vegetarian dishes from local chefs Jose Navarro and Geno Bernardo, a rotating tap with limited-release brews and more.
- PKWY Tavern Glamping: PKWY Tavern, a well-known locals bar with three locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley, will return to Great Vegas with a glamping area, outdoor games and craft beer selections.
- Hi-Scores Bar-Arcade: The Hi-Scores Bar-Arcade will bring a variety of arcade games to Great Vegas for those who interested in playing pinball, Golden Tee Golf and PAC-MAN. The Great Vegas Arcade will also offer attendees an exclusive beer sample and slider samples while partaking in the games.
Tickets for the Grand Tasting start at $45 plus fees, with entry access at 3 p.m., along with a tasting glass for unlimited beer samples. Early admission tickets are also available, providing entry at 2 p.m., starting at $55 plus fees. Limited VIP tickets to the Grand Tasting are priced at $95 plus fees, complete with early entry at 2 p.m., access to the Get Motley VIP Lounge, which includes limited-release and unique brews, a decadent spread of beer-inspired cuisine prepared by top chefs from Las Vegas, upgraded seating and more. All tickets are available for purchase now at http://greatvegasbeer.com/.
About Motley Brews:
Awarded “Best Food and Drink Festival” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s 2018 Best of Las Vegas Awards, Motley Brews was created for locals, breweries and brew fans alike to share great libations in a true local setting. Motley Brews develops beer-centric festivals and events throughout the Southwest, including San Diego, Las Vegas and Pasadena, Calif. Motley Brews’ annual Great Vegas Festival of Beer, founded in 2011, is Nevada’s largest craft beer festival. More information about Motley Brews is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @MotleyBrews, or on its website at http://motleybrews.com.