Brian Wilson and Friends to Perform at
The Venetian® Las Vegas, Dec. 12
National Concert Special to be Taped for Public Television
Tickets Now on Sale
Brian Wilson , co-founder of the Beach Boys, will be performing hits from his illustrious award-winning career, as well as selections from his new album “No Pier Pressure” during a special concert at 8pm on Dec. 12 at The Venetian Las Vegas. Tickets are currently on sale.
The concert, which will be held in the Venetian Theatre, will be taped for a national music special scheduled to air next year on Public Television and AXS TV. The new album “No Pier Pressure” is scheduled to be released early 2015 on Capitol Records. Also appearing with Brian will be a variety of special guests who performed with him on the new album. They include:
- Fellow Beach Boys co-founder Al Jardine
- Former Beach Boys member Blondie Chaplin
- Sebu Simonian, one-half of the indie-pop duo Capital Cities
- Nate Ruess, lead vocalist of the Grammy™-Award winning group fun.
- Mark Isham, jazz trumpeter and composer.
Additional guests will be named in the near future.
Packages that combine luxury suites with tickets to the concert are available:
- Venetian Package – featuring a luxury suite, starting from $229 per night (2-night minimum). Package includes: two rear orchestra or parterre tickets to Brian Wilson on December 12 at The Venetian Theatre, and in invitation to attend a private sound check at 4pm. For reservations assistance please call 1-866-403-8046 and mention code: PVBWIL1
- Palazzo Package – featuring a luxury suite, starting from $259 per night (2-night minimum). Package includes: two rear orchestra or parterre tickets to Brian Wilson on December 12 at The Venetian Theatre, and in invitation to attend a private sound check at 4pm. For reservations assistance please call 1-866-863-0619 and mention code: PPBWIL1
General concert tickets are on sale now at www.venetian.com, at any Venetian or Palazzo Box office or by calling 702-414-9000 or 866-641-7469.
The Venetian Theatre is an intimate live-music venue modeled after the famed Paris Opera House. It was most recently home to a wildly successful two-year concert residency with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
About The Venetian® Las Vegas
The Venetian Las Vegas is one of the world’s most iconic resort and convention destinations. Recreating Venice’s legendary landmarks, the LEED® EB Gold-certified luxury resort offers unmatched service and quality for leisure and corporate guests. With suites ranging from a standard 650-square-foot Luxury Suite to the luxurious 10,000-square-foot Chairman Suite, the all-suite resort boasts Las Vegas’ most lavish accommodations. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian features extensive services for meetings and conventions, in addition to world-class leisure amenities, like Grand Canal Shoppes®, an indoor streetscape complete with gondolas and singing gondoliers; the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®; best-in-class casino gaming; exquisite restaurants; and a wide variety of entertainment including “Rock of Ages,” “Human Nature – The Motown Show,” and the all-female comedy series LIPSHTICK – THE PERFECT SHADE OF STAND UP. Guests can earn points while they eat, sleep, shop and play with Grazie, the premier loyalty program. The Venetian and its sister resort, The Palazzo Las Vegas, hold the distinction of being the first-ever Alliance Resorts in the InterContinental Hotel Group® global portfolio. For additional information, visit venetian.com, follow on Twitter @venetianvegas and interact on Facebook at facebook.com/venetianlasvegas.