World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country Announces
Fall Headliner Concerts
Upcoming performances to include Trick Pony, Montgomery Gentry and Brett Young
The premier venue for country music in Las Vegas, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country, announces its new fall artist lineup, performing each weekend throughout the season. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country features national artists ranging from country royalty such as Trick Pony and Montgomery Gentry, to notable newcomers like Jarred Blake, Stephanie Quayle and Brett Young. Guests are encouraged to dance the night away from 7 p.m. – midnight to hot country music artists including:
Friday, October 14 – Stephanie Quayle
· Rising country artist Stephanie Quayle continues to captivate listeners with her current single “Drinking With Dolly.” Partnering with acclaimed producer Matt McClure of the 2013 CMA “Song of the Year,” “I Drive Your Truck” by Lee Brice, Quayle’s new music is much anticipated.
Friday, October 28 – Trick Pony
· Trick Pony became one of the most talked about new acts in country music in 2001 cranking out hits including their self-penned debut single and still ever catchy “Pour Me,” “On A Night Like This” and more. After a musical hiatus in December of 2006, Trick Pony reformed as a duo in 2014, where they have been steadily building a new full-length album bringing back an enhanced and current version of what put the group on the map in the first place.
Friday, November 4 – Montgomery Gentry
· From “Hillbilly Shoes” to “Headlights,” Montgomery Gentry has become one of the most identifiable duos in country music history. After nearly a decade and a half, the duo have accumulated fourteen Top 10 singles, including five No. 1s, “Something To Be Proud Of,” “If You Ever Stop Loving Me,” “Lucky Man,” “Back When I Knew It All,” and “Roll With Me.”
Friday, November 11 – Jared Blake and Brodie Stewart
· In 2011, Jared Blake found himself on a new adventure, appearing on what turned out to be a #1 rated show on NBC, The Voice. While on the show, Blake performed songs like “Not Ready To Make Nice” by the Dixie Chicks and “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon. All of his performances have appeared in the charts worldwide more than 56 times and reaching as high as #16 on the iTunes charts. Songwriter, producer and musician, Brodie Stewart has toured the country opening up for some of the biggest country artists in sold out arenas across the nation. Currently gearing up for a new album and tour with The Brodie Stewart Band, Stewart promises a “high octane show,” staying true to his southern rock roots.
Saturday, November 12 – Brett Young
· California native and former college baseball pitcher, Brett Young debuted his self-titled album “Brett Young” in February 2016, including lead single, “Sleep Without You.” Young’s soulful lyrics in songs like “Left Side of Leaving” and “You Ain’t Here to Kiss Me” proves Young can connect to his audience through personal experiences and vulnerability.
Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is located in Town Square at 6611 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 160 Las Vegas, NV 89119. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is available for special events or private groups for up to 1,200 people. For more information please visit www.stoneysrockincountry.com or call (702) 435-2855. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a proud member of the Academy of Country Music and The Country Music Association.
ABOUT STONEY’S ROCKIN’ COUNTRY
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is Las Vegas’ premiere destination for locals and tourists who are looking for a boot stomping good ole time, including line dancing, mechanical bull riding, beer pong, pool tables and more. Located at Town Square, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a 19,000 square foot high-energy nightclub that features a 2,000 square foot dance floor and 570 square foot stage for dancing and performances, along with a state of the art sound system. Open Wednesday through Saturday, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country offers special promotions for every night of the week including the World Famous Ladies Night on Thursdays where ladies drink for just $1 and Fresh Country Fridays with live music from national artists like Neil McCoy, Chase Bryant, Brett Eldredge and more. Every first Saturday of each month, the NashVegas HitMakers series showcases Nashville songwriters and the stories behind the biggest hits from the greatest writers in country music. Renowned country DJ, Damian Kane plays the latest and greatest mixed with the classics in country music every night. Doors open at 7 p.m. and line-dancing lessons begin at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, call (702) 435-2855 or go to www.stoneysrockincountry.com. Find Stoney’s Rockin’ Country on Facebook at Facebook.com/stoneysrockincountry, Twitter @StoneysLV and Instagram @stoneysrockincountry.